Salmon and Lemon Skewers
– Salmon (how ever much you like, I would personally recommend ALL THE SALMON)
– Lemon (depends on how much salmon you use – go for 2/3, or in my case ALL THE LEMONS)
– Cut salmon into cubes about an inch square.
– Halve one of the lemons, and give it a good old squeeze over the fish. Add salt and pepper to taste.
– Cut the remaining lemons into wedges or slices.
– Thread alternating pieces of salmon and lemon on to skewers.
– Grill those bad boys.
– Add a side-serving of mayonnaise.
* Demonstrated here on a teppanyaki grill, because my mother cannot resist the lure of the middle aisles of Aldi.