The best things about childhood, in no particular order:
– The big, long six week summer holidays.
– Dancing to the Spice Girls at school discos in the village hall.
– Potato smiley faces, chicken nuggets and beans for tea.
– Bawling your eyes out when you fall over, without anyone staring at you.
– Having someone to look after you 24/7.
– Pretending to be someone you’re not, and people thinking its adorable rather than creepy.
– School plays (see above).
– Hiding under the sheets reading Goosebumps stories.
– Wishing you could just be a grown-up already. They have it so much easier, don’t they?!